What do Joe Montana, Michael Jordan, and Tiger Woods all have in common? They are all successful and they all have a coach! Having a coach will also help you achieve greater success. Specifically, a coach who is trained to identify and eliminate what is holding you back, capitalize on your strengths, and teach you the time-proven principles of success and prosperity.
Dr. Naccarato is that coach. By using the time-proven principles of success and prosperity he will teach you how to keep your life in balance while building a low-stress, low-overhead, and high-profit practice full of patients who stay, pay, and refer.
If you keep doing what you’re doing, you will keep getting what you’re getting. To get better results you need to change. Changing who you are and what you do can be incredibly difficult, but it becomes easier when you have someone to show you how. Dr. Naccarato is that person.
Included in Personal Coaching Program:
- One-on-One coaching with Dr. Naccarato
- The First Two Weeks of Care Seminar
- The Internal Marketing Seminar
- The External Marketing Seminar
- The program workbook:Principle-Centered Practice Building
- Staff hiring, training, and management procedures
- Monthly packets that include a CD and newsletter with additional tip
- Weekly email practice building tip
- 125 podcasts centered on the development of practice and personal growth
- 6 full training videos: 5 Critical Steps, Moral Authority, The Right Staff, The First Two Weeks of Care, Internal Marketing, and External Marketing
- 60 five-to-seven minute training videos on the Psychology of Success including:
To view all Personal Coaching videos click here!